Friday, May 06, 2011

Interview after so long ~~*

12:35 PM / 0 comments

3 May
Woke up at 10plus...
Recf a call for interview finally !
Hurrily called Nail Blis for mani pedi as my nails are all in bad status =)
Txt hub to mk arrangements as I nd to go hm to tk my stuffs for the interview...
Shower and prepare and headed str to Raffles Plc to do my nails...
After 2hrs thr, I headed bk to Wdl to collect my stuff and waited for Hub to fetch mi...
Hub suggested to racky the plc so tt I know hw to go for my interview =)
After tt we headed to Fish & Co @ IMM for dinner...it was freezing COLD !
Service was very slow n bad...guess thy are too short handed lah...
After dinner we headed hm to rest....
Prepared all my stuffs for the interview and tried to sleep early =)

4 May
Woke up early and prepare myself....Left hm w Hub...
Took the train from TPY to JE...
Was so stress as I waited very long for the bus to the venue! Was slightly late & best part is I went to the wrong ofc ! So embarassing !
Anyway the interview took abt 1 hrs...everything was fine...i wasnt nervous or excited...
Thy told mi tt I haf high chances but still haf to wait for their calls =)
Headed to the bus stop n decided to head to IMM...
Got another bear =P
Rest my aching legs for awhile bef heading for lunch w D*
Went hm after that and rot the afternoon away...
Waited for Hub to b bk for dinner...

5 May
Went to TPY for lunch and errands...had Tom Yam Yong Tau Fu w rice...
Went shopping around for some stuffs but end up all put bk to shelves and walk out empty handed =)
Headed for Koi, and thn bk hm for to rest....
More job hunting~~
Rot the afternoon away...
Waited for Hub to call as MIL nt cooking dinner...
He called at abt 830pm, we went to Lor 5 for simple dinner...
Meepok dry, BBQ wings & Fried Oysters =)
Went hm after tt and enjoyed our Koi....
Hub did his stuffs and went to bed at 12am...
For mi...I tot I was tired and prepared for bed...end up I tossed and turn till 5am bef I fell asleep =(

Woke up 1030am tis morning but was still dozing off as I was still feeling tired...
Finally woke up at 11am by a HAPPY phone call =)