Tuesday, May 03, 2011

HE is away.....

11:34 AM / 0 comments

27 Apr
Went to see doc for some infections at the Family clinic @ PP...
Da bao lunch and went home to rest...
Photoshop the cruise photos and job hunt a bit...
Watched the Nomination results via Channel News Asia...
Took a nap as din sleep well the nite before...
Waited for Hub to call so that we can go for dinner...
Went for dinner at Lavendar Food court...
Initial plan was to send mi hm as he is leaving for Ipoh tml...but end up I accompany him 1 more nite...

28 Apr
Woke up at 6.30am, prepare myself and left hm at 7am w Hub...
He sent mi off in a cab while he heads to the Airport...
He will be away for 3 days, so I went bk to my hm...
Upon reaching hm, I headed to the mkt to buy ingredients for curry vege & Fried Bee Hoon...graving for it !
Got hm, prepared the ingredients and began to cook thm up....had thm as breakfast, lunch & dinner... =)
Did my ususal business at hm...recd te Polling card....
Recf Hub's msg during dinner, chat for awhile bef he head out for dinner....
While I end the nite watching the Polling Brodcast with my lappy....

29 Apr
Day 2 for Hub...
Nothing special for mi...the same routine of job hunt, surf net and eating...LOL...
Heavy downpour in the afternoon & I got red spot all over mi...itchy !
Marinated Chix wings for dinner...
Had simple dinner w parents, enjoy this mmt....
End the nite w lappy...

30 Apr
Hub is coming bk today evening...
For mi, I headed out w mum to Yishun to visit the Physician...
Long Q, waited for quite sometime...
Thereafter we headed home...
Spend the afternoon at home till abt 5pm...
We headed to City Square mall for some walk walk bef heading for dinner at The Mask resturant...adv Mother's Day treat from us.... =)
After dinner was shopping at Mustafa...nearly fainted...LOL...
Anyway got some toiletries again bef we headed home...
Took the train bk hm...
We played mj whn hm till abt 2am.... =)
* Hub call mi once he touched down, we din met up as he was tired and I was going for dinner. *

1 May
Happy Labour Day !
Was woken up by my mother to go for breakfast...end up it was drizzling so we went to Vista Point instead..
Went hm after that and waited for Hub to call while I did the usual...
Took a nap as I was really drowsy...
Hub finally called at 4plus...went bk to sleep till abt 6plus whn he finally decided to leave his bed and fetch mi for dinner...
Had Botak Jones @ TPY since Hub is craving for it...
Thn was bk hm to rest...

2 May
PH for All !
Woke up at 11am, rot in bed till almost 1pm bef we headed for lunch at Katong...
328 Katon laska...
Went to Parkway after that to see the iPad2...=)
Sold out island wide =(
Shop for awhile bef we decided to go for movies...
Headed to Balestier Shaw to buy tix...as we were early, we drove round to kill time...
Went back to Balestier for quick bite at Mac...got our popcorns and went in for our movies...
The Lost BladeMan...for the first tym in my movie history, I fell asleep during th show!
Guess its too boring.... =(
Headed to TPY for Sushi as I have been craving for weeks !
Hm sweet hm after tt...