Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Week's Update....

1:45 AM / 0 comments

Hub was on leave on 11 Apr...

Rot d whole day at home...

I played my games while he did his work w his HP keep ringing!


Rain again in the afternoon, planned to go out but delay due to the rain...

In the end we went out at abt 6pm, went to Nex for dinner but end up there was a long Q to the carpark.... so we detoured to Funan IT mall instead, as we wanted to get the Plant vs Zombie game...


Had dinner at A-Roy Thai Resturant, treat from Hub....

We order Pineapple Fried rice, Thai Fish cake and a spicy steamed fish...

Hub want mi to try the fish as he say that it was very appetitising...

I agree w him, it was so appetising that I nearly swallow the plate if it was edible...LOL...

Thumbs up ! But price is a killer =(


After dinner, we went to Challenger (nw is 24hrs) to walk around and get our stuffs...

He got his game & a cooler pad, while I a new USB hub adapter....

We paid and left..


Got some Tau Huai as I was craving for it, thn we got Mac as Hub is hungry...

We end the nite at home...


Same problem again, insonmia...Hianz...

Played games till almost 2am, tossed and turn in bed till 5am that I fell asleep....


Back to work for him, while I continued my job hunt...

Not sure if I din sleep well, my right hand side felt terrible...

Cant turn or stretch as it hurts badly !

Rot the day away without doing much...


Had tau huai & instant noodles for lunch as was too unwell to move...


Waited for Hub to fetch me...end up I decided nt to go bk as I was really in pain...


Hub volunteered to help mi massage....

After the rub, we install our new game and played till almost 12am, that Hub turn in....


While I again cant sleep, so I played till abt 5am & force myself to bed! @_@


This morning woke up at abt 10am, drowsy....

Packed my stuff and head bk hm on my own as Hub is working late...

Dun wan to tired him further too...


Bk hm, cooked brunch and started my job hunt...

Till dad got home, I stopped for a meal as I was hungry...

Continued my hunt....Wei sms mi that Bel ask mi to call her...

I gained my courage and call Bel but no one pick up the call...

Din wan to call her at all but since she was holding on to my cheque, I haf no choice....

Anyway after dinner was R&R time, so I played my FB & zombie...


Ok shall stop here...going to see if I can sleep tonite in my own smelly land....=P